At U. S. Ostwal International School – (USOIS)-Mangalwad we maintain a Stress Free and Congenial relationship between the Faculty members and our Students, which in turn leads to an approach ability in resolving issues, between students and teachers (if any arise) Our Students are encouraged to learn through observations. The ratio of the Faculty: Student is 1:10, this is religiously maintained, to enable proper care and grooming of the children in our care. The focus of the Management at USOIS -Mangalwad is to engage well-qualified and experienced teaching fraternity.
We allow the parents/guardians to interact with the faculty members and collaborate through Parent Teacher Association (PTA) for scope of improvement and knowledge sharing. We have a two-way system, where we get frequent suggestions from the parents/guardians as regards to improvement of the existing system/policy matters of the school this enables the parents/guardians feel closely associated and part of the school culture. The campus at USOIS- Mangalwad is spread over 50 acres of land and is equipped with climate controlled class-rooms, also having the latest technological gadgets like Smart Class and Audio-Video accessories.
Large volumes of books are in the Library from National and International Publications. The Dedicated IT Staff are engaged to support the E-Library services of the Library. Hostel facilities for the Girls and Boys are also offered with the campus site. The Hostel is managed by full time Hostel Wardens and trained associated Staff, along with a sumptuous canteen serving the choicest vegetarian meals to make the child feel at home. We also provide Horse-riding for the students (with horses from our own stables) and swimming facilities with them swimming. The Swimming Pool at USOIS — Mangalwad is the largest Swimming Pool in the entire state of Rajasthan.
We Expect From Our
- To become critical thinkers, problem solvers, and effective learners.
- To build the skills, to tackle complex ideas, problems, and texts.
- To develop the character and habits needed for success in School, careers and life.
- To experience the curriculum, through investigation, inquiry, and application.
- To build the ability to help all students, achieve more than they thought possible.
- To benefit from professional development, collaboration, and coaching.
- To develop the skills to design engaging lessons, implement compelling curriculum, and create classrooms where all students thrive.