SCHOOL TRANSPORT & BUS RULES
The bus service provided by the school is a facility. We try to provide a good service and adhere to the timings. It is not feasible to meet all requirements. The facility will be provided wherever possible. Routes and stops are arranged after a careful ground survey. The school provides transport facilities on selected routes. The bus fee is payable along with the tuition fee as per the payment schedule.
- One month clear notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of bus facility.
- The students using school transport facility should be present at the pick-up point five minutes before the given time.
- The students should travel in their allotted bus routes. No students will be allowed to travel in any other bus or accompany his / her friends to their homes after the school hours.
- The parents / guardians must be punctual in meeting the child at bus stop on return.
- No student should stand at the footboard of the entry / exit door while the bus is in motion.
- All the students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the bus.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of commuters.
- When the bus is in motion, the students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be taken out of the bus.
- The students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the buses due to their negligence or indiscipline.
- Discarding trash or food either inside or outside the bus is not permitted.
- The bus users are not allowed to change their bus routes under any circumstances.
- The students who travel by the school bus should observe discipline. Any misbehavior that distracts the driver is a serious violation. The pupils are required:
- To remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Not to throw objects in and out of the bus.
- To use decent language in the bus with fellow pupils and the bus staff.
- Not to damage seats, curtains etc.
- To obey the driver’s / conductors’ instructions in this regard.
If any student / child is found guilty of misbehavior, the bus facility may be disallowed with immediate effect.
Note: Withdrawal of the school transport is not permitted in the last quarter of the academic session.