• Eco clubs play an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation.
• It is a platform where we get knowledge about environment. It also enables the students to be sensitive towards environmental concern to tackle environmental problems.
Objectives of Eco Club:-
• To educate the students about their environment.
• To create a clean and green consciousness among students through various innovative methods.
• To mobilize students towards scientific enquiry into environmental problem.
• To involve them in efforts to preserve environment.
• To motivate students how to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation.